Hey, thanks for stopping by!
My friend and colleague John Nanna has shared this link with you because he believes your business may benefit from a process designed to uncover hidden insights into your best customers (and future customers…)
I’m Pete Michaels – copywriter, messaging researcher and Selling Unique consultant. (You can read more about my work here.)
As part of my work with entrepreneurs and growing businesses, I often run a ‘Deep Dive Survey’ to help them learn more about their ideal customers:
Their buying motivations and objections…
Their fears and desires…
Useful demographic info…
And even the exact language they use to describe the problems they want to solve.
If you’ve ever wondered why some people buy from you and others don’t, and how to make your marketing appeal to the people who REALLY want what you have, this process can help.
As one of John’s valued clients, I’d like to show you how it works, so you can decide if you want to use it to create more targeted sales messaging that wows people into becoming your customers.
A quick overview of the survey process:
Since creating and running these Deep Dive Surveys for businesses, we’ve been able to uncover all sorts of insights about who buys and why (and why not) – and to use these insights to design more effective messaging and campaigns.
You can use the same research process to get to know your customers better, and create marketing content & campaigns for your products & services based on actual market research.
It’s all about finding out what really makes your ideal customers tick.
Here’s what this process delivers for your biz:
– A full Deep Dive Survey and analysis you can use to x-ray your prospects and customers (I use a custom-built survey software for the survey & analysis – so there’s NOTHING extra you need to setup except an email with a survey link, and NO additional costs)
– Valuable ‘Voice of Customer’ data you can use to better communicate with your audience: real-world language right from your target market’s mouths (plus I’ll personally help you interpret this data and offer recommendations on how to use it)
– Ideas for new products and services that are already ‘pre-validated’ – you’ll know there’s a market for them because your target audience will have helped identify them
– Inspiration for customised content to attract more of your ideal clients & customers, and to use as ‘authority content’ to grow your reputation in your niche even further
– PLUS the crucial first component for setting up an (optional) quiz-based sales funnel in future – and a ‘quick-start’ guide for growing your survey into a lead-generating process, whatever market you’re operating in
How I can help you today
If you’d like to chat with me about using a Deep Dive Survey to get insights into YOUR best customers, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention John Nanna in your message.
I’ll reply with a couple of questions to help me understand your specific situation, and then we can schedule a quick, no-strings Zoom call where I’ll outline how the process works and how we could implement it for your biz. You can ask me anything about the process on our call too. After that, it’s completely up to you if you want to move forward with the survey.
I look forward to talking with you!